Read or Download CROWN FM10000 RF Transmitter Package 9broadcast radio) PDF
Best nonfiction_6 books
- A Partial Commentary to “The Miraculous Key Which Opens a Door to the Treasury of Knowledge and Sums Up the Reasonings in the Ocean of Texts on Reasoning”
- Witness: one of the great foreign correspondents of the twentieth century tells her story
- Inertial Fusion Energy - Environmental, Safety Perspectives [thesis]
- kalachakra initiation: madison, 1981
- The Ordnance Dept - On the Beachead and Battlefront
- Lay Sermons, Addresses and Reviews
Extra info for CROWN FM10000 RF Transmitter Package 9broadcast radio)
ALC Automatic Level Control AM Amplitude Modulation; the process of impressing information on a radio-frequency signal by varying its amplitude. bandwidth The range of frequencies available for signalling. BCD Binary-Coded Decimal; a digital system that uses binary codes to represent decimal digits. BFO Beat Frequency Oscillator BNC A bayonet locking connector for miniature coax; said to be short for Bayonet-Neill-Concelman. " carrier A continuous signal which is modulated with a second, information-carrying signal.
O. A. 46515-2000 5–2 FM10000 User's Manual Crown Broadcast Three Year Limited Product Warranty SUMMARY OF WARRANTY Crown Broadcast, IREC warrants its broadcast products to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of a NEW Crown Broadcast product, for a period of three (3) years after shipment from Crown Broadcast. All products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship and meet or exeed all specifications published by Crown Broadcast. Product nameplate with serial number must be intact and not altered in any way.
Processing The procedure and/or circuits used to modify incoming audio (keeping its level around 75 kHz deviation) to make it suitable for transmission. receiver An option which adds incoming RF capability to an existing transmitter. " RF Radio Frequency; (1) A specific portion of the electromagnetic spectrum between audio-frequency and the infrared portion. (2) A frequency useful for radio transmission (roughly 10 kHz and 100,000 MHz). " S/N Signal to Noise spurious products Unintended signals present on the transmission output terminal.