By Donnie Gladfelter
The excellent introductory source for Autodesk's robust architectural layout software
With this hands-on advisor, you'll how to plan, boost, record, and current an entire AutoCAD undertaking via engaged on summer season cabin--a enjoyable perform venture that runs through the booklet. you could stick with each one step sequentially or leap in at any aspect by means of downloading the drawing records from the book's better half site. You'll additionally grasp all crucial AutoCAD beneficial properties, get an intensive grounding within the fundamentals, examine the very most recent criteria and methods, and fast develop into efficient with AutoCAD.
* positive aspects concise reasons, concentrated examples, and step by step directions for studying AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT with a hands-on undertaking
* absolutely revised for the most recent AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT in addition to rising ideas and criteria within the
* deals the total variety of fundamentals corresponding to the AutoCAD interface, easy instructions, and growing drawings, and steadily progresses to extra complicated themes, together with grouping, elevations, hatches, and utilizing textual content in drawings
* incorporates a aiding site the includes downloadable educational documents, so readers can leap in at any element within the publication
* Introduces dimensioning, exterior references, layouts and printing, and utilizing 3D
AutoCAD2013 and AutoCAD LT 2013: No event Required is helping you learn how to use AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT very easily and confidence.
Read Online or Download AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD LT 2013: No Experience Required (Autodesk Official Training Guides) PDF
Similar training books
Completely up-to-date and revised, this long-awaited new version maintains to supply protocols for the recovery of standard useful stream following stroke.
Bridging the distance among the 2000 and 2004 PMBOK publications, this easy-to-follow research consultant, which incorporates a CD-ROM with over four hundred perform examination questions and downloadable learn aids, presents the busy undertaking supervisor or pupil with a concise self-study software for effectively passing the PMP or CAPM examination at the first try out.
- Value-Focused Thinking: A Path to Creative Decisionmaking
- The Presentation Skills Workshop: Helping People Create and Deliver Great Presentations (The Trainer's Workshop Series)
- Anatomie des Pferdes
- Volunteer Training Primer: Principles, Procedures and Ideas for Training and Educating Volunteers
- Tales for Change: Using Storytelling to Develop People and Organizations
Additional info for AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD LT 2013: No Experience Required (Autodesk Official Training Guides)
Click the Workspace Switching drop-down list next to the Application menu or on the right side of the status bar, and choose Save Current As from the menu, as shown on the left in Figure 1-40. This opens the Save Workspace dialog box, shown on the right in Figure 1-40. Figure 1-40: The Save Workspace dialog box 2. Type AutoCAD NER as the name for the workspace and click Save. The dialog box closes, and you are returned to your workspace. Until you change it or select a different workspace, the AutoCAD NER workspace setup will remain as it is now.
It has eleven tabs (AutoCAD LT has only nine) across the top that act like tabs on file folders. 2. Click the Display tab, which is shown in Figure 1-16. Focus on the Window Elements group. If scroll bars are visible on the lower and right edges of the drawing area, the Display Scroll Bars In Drawing Window check box will be selected. 3. Click the check box to turn off the scroll bars. Don’t click the OK button yet. 4. If you want to change the length of the lines of your crosshairs cursor, go to the lower-right corner of the Display tab (the middle of the right side for AutoCAD LT), and move the slider to change the Crosshair Size setting, as shown previously in Figure 1-16.
Figure 1-11: The crosshairs cursor placed near the UCS icon Notice the little box at the intersection of the two crosshair lines. This is one of several forms of the AutoCAD cursor, known in this form as the aperture. When you move the cursor off the drawing area, it changes to the standard Windows pointing arrow. As you begin using commands, it will take on other forms, depending on which step of a command you’re performing. The icon composed of two lines, labeled X and Y, in the lower-left corner of the drawing area is the UCS icon (UCS stands for user coordinate system).